Monday 29 June 2015

FOOD: Dock Kitchen London

 

Hello all, welcome back!
Today I have a throwback post for you - to about a year ago. This is a food post of the restaurant Dock Kitchen in London which I went to with my parents when I was over there visiting my bestie.
~
Located in West London, this restaurant is situated in the nicest setting with beautiful glass panels of an old Wharf Building and a canal just out the front. Stevie Parle is the head chef here and my parents knew about this place due to a TV show they had watched called Spice Trip.
~
They are really inventive with their meals and offer seasonal dishes with a set menu that gets changed often. We went with the set menu that was summer themed. I would recommend going with whatever the set menu happens to be the night you go - its a fun way to experience food you may not have had before!  


Entre was fresh bread that was still warm ... mmm


Seriously how gorgeous is my Mumma! 


Pappa Bear and I 


First course was a soup - this was crab and spinach 


Main was steak with potatoes, asparagus, brussel sprouts and some beans - the flavours were so good


Dessert was this really fresh vanilla ice-cream with a jelly that had flowers through it! 

 
OOTN:
Shoes: ASOS - LINK!
Tights: Lorna Jane - LINK!
Bag: Etsy - LINK!
Coat: Zara
~
I really enjoyed this evening out and getting to experience a meal that was a set menu; something that I don't generally lean towards when dining out.
~
If your in London I would defiantly recommend you give this place a try and if your visiting pop it on your list! You can view their website HERE
~
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!