Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tone It Up Nutrition Plan Meal


Hi hi there!
 
Long time no blog... whoops! I am back home now from my holiday and have been getting back into the swing of things, along with trying to sort through my thousands of pictures and videos from my trip!
Anywho, for a break from all my holiday snaps I wanted to quickly pop up this meal I ate a few weeks ago. I am currently on week 8 of the Tone It Up Bikini Series and am on day #3 of the 7 Day Slim Down so a meal inspired post seemed appropriate!
 
This meal comes from the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan - read all about it HERE!
 
This is the Grilled Hawaiian Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
 
 
 
 
 



Soooooo good! To know more about TIU - head HERE!
And if your interested in a post about the 7 Day Slim Down let me know!
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!