Tuesday 1 April 2014

Adorning Items Everyday in April!




Hello! 
Welcome to April. I always love the start of a new month, a new week, a new day. There is always a way to find a fresh perspective on things or a time to start something new.
~
I was thinking about the new month today and what I want to achieve. Something I have started this year is writing into a journal at the start of a new month all the things I achieved during the past month. This way I get to note down the smaller achievements, the things that made me smile, the things I am grateful for and I then have a way to look over the entire year to see the things I have achieved!
Its been working well and now I am finding myself forward thinking to what exactly it is I want to achieve in the next month.
~
With that in mind I have decided to try 
blogging every day in April! 
Yup thats right, I want to do a post a day, its something i've never done or tried before so I want to see how I go and if I can create interesting and creative content on the daily! 
I haven't set out what i'll be blogging, but I do know it will be different every day, some more in detail and perhaps some just on what my day has been like, a photo of the day or my favourite motivation, quote, image etc. 
~
Let me know if you have anything in particular you would like to see in this space on the web that is Adorn Beauty and that I shall aim to do! 


You can follow along on Bloglovin HERE!

Thanks for reading and fingers crossed I'll be writing into my journal for April that I blogged everyday!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!