Wednesday 30 April 2014

Adorning in April #30: Reflecting

You always tend to move in the direction of your dominant career goals, dreams, images, and visions. The very act of allowing yourself to dream big dreams actually raises your self-esteem and causes you to like and respect yourself more. It improves your self-concept and increases your level of self-confidence. It increases your personal level of self-respect and happiness.
Well hello there, would you look at that; its the 30th April! Where on earth has time gone? This month has just FLOWN by!
I cant believe it's the end of April which means its time to finish up my series of Adorning in April.
I set myself the challenge to blog everyday this month as a way to push my creativity, create and achieve a goal and to have a bit more fun with my blog and I have managed to do just that!
~
I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog on the daily, I am very grateful that you have. I love that the internet is able to connect like-minded people regardless of where in the world you may be; its one of those amazing mind boggling things isn't it? 
~
So to complete this series I wanted to post what I've achieved this month; this is something I mentioned in my first post of April and it is something I do each month in a notebook so that at the end of the year I can look back and see all the things I accomplished, had fun with and what made me smile. 
~
April 2014 
- Blogged every day ... aka 30 blog posts!
- Completed the Lorna Jane Squat Challenge
- Went to 3 Yoga classes (bliss!)
- Ran 5km in under 30 minutes 
- Signed up for the bikini series 
- Went on 12 Runs 
- Read 'And the Mountains Echoed' by Khaled Hosseini
- Connected and made friends with TIU girls
- Spent quality time with Family ❤️
~
What did April look like for you? What do you plan to tackle in May? I am headed off Overseas to be reunited with my bestie so beyond excited for that. Going to also focus on the Tone It Up Bikini Series and document how I go following it whilst travelling.
~
So thats all from me for April, I will be back to posting 2-4 times a week now I think, what do you think? Any preferences i'd love to hear!
xoxo
Thanks so much lisa!!;) one day at a time! We are going be long distance pioneer buddies:) oxox

1 comment:

  1. Well done for blogging every day! There's no way I'd be able to do that if I tried :) your exercise regime sounds hardcore xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Travel, Friends, Italy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!