Thursday 3 April 2014

Adorning in April #3: Friendship & Laughter

Hello, happy Thursday to you! 
Whoop wooo I am onto day three without fail. Success thus far and its feeling good!
~
Today I have a fun little post of a video actually! 
This is just a little clip of me and my best friend in the whole entire world, Trip! 
~
She moved to London from Australia at the start of this year and so I miss her terribly; however I am so proud and happy for her (and I may just be off to visit her rather soon eiikk!) 
~
Before she left we preempted missing one another (I mean we talk on the daily and never run out of things to discuss, any of you have a bestie like that?) so we decided to film a few videos together that we could watch when we were having a moment of home sickness, or in our case best friend sickness lol. 
~
Video is embedded below, but if you want to watch in on my YouTube channel then click HERE!


I hope this makes you smile, it was just a little snippet of the funny bits of us filming together, and I wanted to surprise Trip with another video! 
Miss you bestie, love you very much and I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! 
~
Have a great day everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!