Tuesday 29 April 2014

Adorning in April #29: LJ Reversible Tights


Ahhhh the Lorna Jane obsession is real..... and continually growing! 
I really had no choice in the matter though when they released this pair of tights - reversible 7/8 tights with one side being navy and the other hot pink?!?! Its like they entered my mind, figured out my perfect pair of workout tights and then boom - here they are! 
Plus I got them on a 20% off day.....then you half that as they are two pairs in one.... so really I paid like $30 for each side.... that makes perfect sense right?! Ahhh the things I will tell myself.
~
Anyway, I wanted to share this workout outfit with you all, as I'm sure if your anything like me these may be a must have for you too! 

You can wear them in 4 different styles by rolling the waist band down and leg part up giving a contrast panel. I figured these may just be the perfect pair of tights to take travelling; less space to take up as they are two in one, a bright colour for the days you want to stand out or have a plain top on and a basic navy for the days you don't want to scream 'hey look at my tights' or perhaps your wearing a top that does that already so you need tights that are a little more low key. 
~
Anywho enough with my rambling, I am typing like a crazy woman; I've had the busiest day and am a little 
'la la' at the moment! 
~
I hope you've had a great day full of things that made you smile; top three things that made me smile today were:
1: seeing a smart car on the drive into work - they are just so tiny I can't help but giggle every time i see one!
2: Cuddling a baby - is there anything better?
3: A quote my yoga teacher said tonight in class 'push your boundaries - intelligently and with kindness' that really resonated with me so I'm using it as my mantra this week! 
~
See you tomorrow! 
xoxo 




I had a bit of fun racing around and playing with the shutter speeds on my camera lol


Lorna Jane Reversible 7/8 Tight - LINK HERE! 

1 comment:

  1. Not to sound creepy, but it makes me giggle to think of you turning your reversible tights around between shots in the garden. Aussietandemgirl. You are looking fab BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!