Wednesday 18 December 2013

What I'm Pinning: December

Hi beautiful people, how are you?
I have to admit, I am a Pinterest addict. I love me some scrolling to find inspiration, motivation and new ideas. I am going to start introducing a blog post titled 'what I'm pinning' each month so you can see the things im loving via pins, the foods im going to attempt to make, the outfits I want to copy, the fitness motivation to get me working out, the quotes im loving and more!  
Let me know what your pinning below by leaving your Pinterest page in the comments so we can help inspire one another xoxo
My Pinterest Link: HERE!
A glass half full point of view :) www.lornajane.com
life's a beach
Life
Hahahhahahaha
I promise that working out is the easiest part of all this. Don’t you deserve to look your best? What are you waiting for?...
Motivational Monday Quote #12! #juliavasic #motivation #quote #dalailama
Change one simple routine and it could change your life. #vemma #verve #ypr #motivation #determined #inspired #askmehow #ladyboss #millionaireby20 #workhard #playhard #doit #nevergiveup  slofaso.vemma.com
Lovin' the layers this fall! Our fave: The long sleeve Studio Tee. #VSSport
Spread Love
love the hair and subtle makeup :),shop Clips-in Remy Human Hair Extensions at www.cost21.com
The World's Best Sport Bras are officially in ALL stores! #VSSport
Behind the Scenes with Tone It Up!
gold-plated oxfords
all images taken from Pinterest 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!