Wednesday 30 October 2013

Morning Walks Photo Diary

Hello all, I have a quick photo diary to show you today.
I try to go on morning walks (or #bootycalls for you TIU girls!) 4-5 times a week. I get up an hour before I normally would and ill run/walk for 40 minutes. It is honestly the BEST way to wake up.
I had a terrible sleep last night, I get a sore back from time to time and lying down is the worst for it, so of course it woke me many times during the night. I was up at 2am standing in the living room. Yup, just standing. Being upright helps (I am strange I know). Anyway when it got to 6am I thought I am way to tired to get up and out the morning, but I couldn't sleep because it was killing, so I though ahh may as well just go..... and wow was I rewarded for it. I often take way to many photos on my phone, I'll tend to pop one up on Instagram and leave the rest in my phone. I thought today I would share with you all the photos I took the morning, they are too beautiful not to share. Something about early in the morning with the sun rising is really calming and special for me. Maybe its just the fact that I'm impressed with myself for being outside at 6am, but I think it really is a great way to reset yourself and decide how you want the day to go. Anywho, I hope you like the photos, I might start doing weekly photo diaries as I always have so many!! Might be nice to get a documentation happening on the interwebs so if my phone ever goes walkabouts Ill still have the memories! 
xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!