Saturday 10 August 2013

What I Wore: Saturday 10.08.13









Outfit Details:
Jacket: Cotton On - LINK!
Shirt: eBay - LINK!
Jeans: Blockout - LINK! similar HERE! and HERE!
Shoes: Asos - similar HERE! HERE! and HERE!

~

Hello all! 
Here is a What I Wore, a Saturday edition. As I am writing this I am hiccuping like crazy! - so annoying! 
Anywho, this is what I wore out for a brunch with my beautiful friend then a casual afternoon with the beau, went for an afternoon stroll and just relaxing a home! All in all, a chilled out Saturday. 
I love this shirt, it speaks to me haha. But seriously, this printed tee trend is taking off ~ or is it just my addiction? I teamed it up with a blazer to make it a little less casual. Added my super comfy ripped up bf jeans and my concealed heal, high tops to tie in the black. 
I love these shoes, they are so comfy but still give me some added height in a super casual look!
~
Hope you all have a great weekend!! 
xoxo




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!