Wednesday 10 July 2013

Nail Inspiration


Hello everyone, hope your all well.
I have been very indecisive of late about what colour to paint my nails. First world problems hey!
I dont know why, but I just cant seem to decide on a polish and be content with it for the full week.
So below is my current nail inspiration. I am now contemplating which colours to go ahead and buy on eBay! Which colour / style is your favourite? 
Enjoy! xoxo 
Blue nails

china glaze - flip flop fantasy
China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy - LINK!
Nails

blue nails essie overboard Polaroid

ESSIE NAIL POLISH NEON 2013 COLLECTION: VIVID BLUE (3013 BOUNCER IT'S ME)
Essie - Bouncer its me - LINK!
neons 2013 By Essie

Essie - Neon Collection - LINK!

China Glaze Clay Lacquer Nail Polish With Hardeners Neon ON ON Orange 81320 | eBay
China Glaze - Neon on on - LINK!
Essie Nail Polish Neon 2013 Collection Limited Collection 6 Colors | eBay
Essie - Neon Collection - LINK!

China Glaze- pool party
China Glaze - Pool Party - LINK!



xoxo

all images taken from Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!