Wednesday 15 May 2013

What I Wore: Tuesday









Oh hi there, how you going?
Here is another work day look, I am obsessed with this Zara knit at the moment, it is so versatile. 
I have worn it as a top with jeans, with black tights, as a tunic to work with a black skirt to help lengthen it and out for dinner with black stockings. I am also obsessed with Benton Stripes so this also fits that square to a T. 
Days when I wear a basic outfit I like to throw one colour into the mix to make it a tad more interesting. Today it was the red lip, a blog post on how I do my basic red lip will be coming up soon!   

~

Outfit Details:
Tunic: Zara
Skirt: Blockout: LINK!
Tights: Kmart
Boots: Rubi Shoes - LINK!
Coat: Blockout - LINK!
Lipstick: Mac Cherry Lipliner - LINK! and Revlon True Red Lipstick - LINK!
Nails: Essie's French Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!