Monday 1 April 2013

What I Wore: Sunday

Happy Easter all! 
Here is a What I Wore: Sunday edition. 
It consisted of a little shopping, coffee with a friend and chilling at home eating chocolate of course! 
All the details below: 










I had a very basic makeup day as it was quite a casual type of day (i.e. cleaning blah), so I only wore some foundation (rimmel wake me up foundation) and some mascara on the tops lids only. 
Super Simple. 




I chose to make this pretty simple casual outfit a tad more interesting by adding in heels ~ I spent the morning cleaning so felt the need to add a bit of interest to a rather basic look to pep me up! I'm loving the basic colours and combos at the moment, so easy to then just add one pop of colour to jazz it up ever so slightly. The jeans I ripped up and made worn looking myself - I just cut a few holes with scissors and then used a grater (yup a grater) to get the torn worn effect. I ripped up the cuts to make some holes bigger, although the knee rip has just continued to grow as I wear them! 


Outfit Details:
Top: Sportsgirl - LINK!
Jacket: Target - not online 
Jeans: Blockout - LINK! 
Shoes: FSW - LINK!
Necklace: Tiffany & Co: LINK!
Nail Polish: Butter London - Pillar Box Red 
Mascara: L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black 

~

Hope everyone has had a enjoyable Easter! 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I also do, looking to invest in a Tony Bianco pair next!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!