Wednesday 6 March 2013

THE Jacket


I am currently on the search for THE jacket - aka the black leather type.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but are there any shopaholics out there who when you realise you don’t own an item it immediately makes you feel the need to go out and get it?

That is me to a T.

I own almost every 'type' of clothing item, from maxi skirts, denim short, shirts, harem pants, knit jumpers etc etc etc. So when I realise I don’t own a certain item, its almost like the fact that I don’t have it means I have permission to get it... get me? If you are the same please let me know!

Anyway, I don’t have a black leather jacket and I feel it will be the perfect item for my winter wardrobe, I just don’t know what style to go for - hence the inspiration below:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!